Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Little Word 2012

I am once again doing One Little Word.  The whole idea behind one little word is it suppose to be a guide to year to come. I like it better than a resolution. More details at Ali Edwards.  I love to read what others have picked as their word. Last year, my word was ACT.  However this year, I think I am going a little different direction. My word is MAVERICK. 

Maverick - an unorthodox or independent-minded person.

I know this word can have some negative connotations.  However, there are some situations in my life that need radical independent solutions.  I think it is going take maverick solutions to tackle some of the issues this year brings. This is the quote that inspired it.

We can't solve
problems by
using the same
kind of thinking
we used to
create them.
Albert Einstein

I also like this saying as well and maybe it sums it up better than Maverick. It is two words though- GO LEFT

No comments:

Post a Comment